Anime Chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Chill

We have moved - http://www.eclipsegamingforum.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Downloads Section Organization

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tejan
Site Moderator
Tejan

Male Posts : 80
Ryo : 5342

Character Sheet
Awards:
Relationship Status: Single

Better Downloads Section Organization Empty
PostSubject: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:21 am

This is only a suggestion please don't say anything hurtful as I'm only trying to help by suggesting what I believe would help the site.

Ok so, as an uploader I frequent the Downloads section quite a bit. Now this new organization system is good and all and helps people who want to find a new anime to watch, but those who are looking for a specific anime aren't going to be too keen on it. So I suggest this: A total reorganization of the downloads area.

Anime Chill Downloads
-Ongoing Anime
-Completed Anime
-Manga

Now you'll notice I didn't put in the graphics stuff, this is due to one specific thing. This is an anime site, branching out too much will spread things too thin. Also, the resources provided there could be just a thread in the Graphics Section and don't need to be full fledged sections (This could also be said about the broken up-ness of the Anime Discussion Section, but I figure we'll conquer one issue at a time.). If you really want them to have their own section a Graphics Sub-Section would work as well.
Back to top Go down
http://hacks101.info
Tejan
Site Moderator
Tejan

Male Posts : 80
Ryo : 5342

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:49 am

Well Ongoing Animes are where most of the hits come from. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://hacks101.info
Akonikun

Akonikun

Male Posts : 159
Goals : Talking with Kami-sama on a regular basis.
Favorite Stuff : Anime, Video Games, and typical Otaku expected stuff.
Ryo : 5348

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:07 pm

My biggest thing against Bleach and Naruto....too much filler if it isn't all filler...>.>
Back to top Go down
xXFlamingMustangXx
Admin
xXFlamingMustangXx

Male Posts : 97
Goals : Design A Popular Website
Favorite Stuff : Fire
Ryo : 5255

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:17 am

I have a suggestion, what if we were to simply add an ongoing anime section in which ongoing anime should be posted. Also Nwk may be the head admin but that doesn't mean he makes the final decisions in everything, we are admins and mods we have a say in what happens and doesnt happen on our forum as well.
Back to top Go down
Niller

Niller

Male Posts : 188
Ryo : 5475

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 am

i think its a good idea too
Back to top Go down
xXFlamingMustangXx
Admin
xXFlamingMustangXx

Male Posts : 97
Goals : Design A Popular Website
Favorite Stuff : Fire
Ryo : 5255

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:36 pm

GriMw0lf wrote:
Well said Mustang!

Thank you
now lets put this into effect how this section should play out
There should be one topic for an ongoing anime (for example, Angel Beats or Shippuden) this topic should be in an "Ongoing Anime Section" and should be updated with new episode downloads when available.
When the anime has finished (For example Angel Beats will be complete in a couple weeks), the topic will be moved to its proper catagory in the download section (for example, if an action adventure anime completed it would be moved from ongoing anime to the action/adventure section and a [Completed] tag would be added to the title of that topic).

How about this idea?
Back to top Go down
Niller

Niller

Male Posts : 188
Ryo : 5475

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

sounds pretty good i think thats how everybody imagined it so if your asking me then im cool with it ^^
Back to top Go down
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin/Founder
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 586
Goals : To Have An Amazing Incredible Life Helping Others and Having An Awesome Time.
Favorite Stuff : Anime, Game Design, Film Editing, Writing, Playing Guitar, Peanut Butter Sandwhiches
Ryo : 7055

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Better Downloads Section Organization   Better Downloads Section Organization EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 am

Alright
I approve the idea go ahead and add it in, unless you want me to do it
Back to top Go down
https://animechill.darkbb.com

Better Downloads Section Organization
Page 1 of 1