Anime Chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Chill

We have moved - http://www.eclipsegamingforum.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niller

Niller

Male Posts : 188
Ryo : 5475

Character Sheet
Awards:
Relationship Status: Single

Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?   Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:53 am

Hey all now lets all post a pic of the coolest chassis you ever seen il start out:

Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? Level10

Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? Level102

Back to top Go down
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin/Founder
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 586
Goals : To Have An Amazing Incredible Life Helping Others and Having An Awesome Time.
Favorite Stuff : Anime, Game Design, Film Editing, Writing, Playing Guitar, Peanut Butter Sandwhiches
Ryo : 7055

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?   Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:49 am

that chassis is freackin unbelievable, it looks amazing and probably performs amazingly too
Back to top Go down
https://animechill.darkbb.com
Tejan
Site Moderator
Tejan

Male Posts : 80
Ryo : 5342

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?   Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:44 am

No offense, but it looks really nice yes. But it looks like it draws in a lot of dust and with such a small case it would hold heat close to the parts so to have a case like that'd you need to clean out all the parts and fans like once a week if you don't want your motherboard to fry.
Back to top Go down
http://hacks101.info
Niller

Niller

Male Posts : 188
Ryo : 5475

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?   Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:48 am

yeah i think that to so as i said to narutowithkunaii over msn that if i ever got the chassis it would only be for LAN or contest's or tournaments (just to look good) if i should get one i would get the zalman i showed on the other topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?   Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Coolest chassis you have ever seen ?
Page 1 of 1