Anime Chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Chill

We have moved - http://www.eclipsegamingforum.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI

Go down 

What Best
Nvidia
So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI I_vote_lcap75%So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
ATI
So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI I_vote_lcap25%So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Niller

Niller

Male Posts : 188
Ryo : 5475

Character Sheet
Awards:
Relationship Status: Single

So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI Empty
PostSubject: So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI   So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 am

So what do you think is best the nvidia's or the ati's
Back to top Go down
Niller

Niller

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI   So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm

i think Nvidia is best cuz its not only just base on the best fps in games its also based on graphic work and so... so my Thinking is that ATI only make cards for the games and Nvidia makes cards for both games and all around work
Back to top Go down
Niller

Niller

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI   So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am

no one wants to vote or what.. ? what is wrong with the site ? seems like no one really care about the computer hardware and stuff like that maybe we should just close the hardware section
Back to top Go down
Niller

Niller

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI   So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm

nope this should be something they should learn cuz they like the net but they dont know anything about the equipment they are using to get on the net hmm maybe you should force them to read it xD
Back to top Go down
Niller

Niller

Character Sheet
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI   So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah maybe but now i dont wanna be off topic so lets leave it and discuss it else where
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI   So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI Empty

Back to top Go down

So Whats Best Nvidia Or ATI
Page 1 of 1