Anime Chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Chill

We have moved - http://www.eclipsegamingforum.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wings of Darkness Chapter 7: Journey Into Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin/Founder
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 586
Goals : To Have An Amazing Incredible Life Helping Others and Having An Awesome Time.
Favorite Stuff : Anime, Game Design, Film Editing, Writing, Playing Guitar, Peanut Butter Sandwhiches
Ryo : 7040

Character Sheet
Awards:
Relationship Status: Single

Wings of Darkness Chapter 7: Journey Into Hell Empty
PostSubject: Wings of Darkness Chapter 7: Journey Into Hell   Wings of Darkness Chapter 7: Journey Into Hell EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Chapter 7: Journey into Hell.

Narrator: After they left the mountains, they turned once again to Myou's sudden realization of locations to help them find the next sword.

Mijuku Raikou: ....... im so tired *collapses on the hot sand* we have been walking, FOREVER!!!!!

Nenshou Iyoku: *pretends to dial on an invisible phone* excuse me, may i speak to the operator of BOREDASFUCKVILLE!!!!

Kaika Kyohaku: You guys are such babies, Myou and I are both wearing full black clothing and we arent complaining.

Mijuku Raikou: ..... *notices Nenshou has something in his had* hey Nenshou whats that in your hand?

Nenshou Iyoku: None of your concern Mijuku...

Narrator: Myou suddenly falls to the ground mumbling a strange chant.

Myou Sangai: ............. The next sword is 2 miles below the city of Tokyo. It is the sword of burning hell, whoever owns it will be granted the powers of fire and torture.

Kaika Kyohaku: ..... sounds like my kinda weapon.

Nenshou Iyoku: So wait you get a sword of hell and I get a fucking jewl..... wow this world really does suck -_-

Kaika Kyohaku: Wait, its gonna take forever to get to Tokyo, how fast can we get there Myou.

Mijuku Raikou: I have a better idea, everyone grab my arms.... I can get us there instantly.

Narrator: Suddenly the ground around Mijuku begins to shake and black lightning surronds them, then they black out. Next thing they know, they are in the center of Tokyo.

Myou Sangai: The energy levels in this city are very high already, my senses indicate that the entrance vertex coordinates are...

Kaika Kyohaku: Can you please repeat the last part so you dont sound like Nenshous geekyness.

Nenshou Iyoku: *sigh*

Mijuku Raikou: HE SAYS that the entrance to hell is over there.

Nenshou Iyoku: How can you say that so casually X_X jeez i would be calling in the whole fucking navy right now.

Mijuku Raikou: ...... its just hell.

Nenshou Iyoku: ..... damnit just take us there, if I die im blaming it on you.

Narrator: They sneak into the backroom of a nearby book store and Myou cuts a hole in the ground using the dark power of his sword of eternal night.

Myou Sangai: *grabs everyone* Let us go plunge into the eternal depths of hell.

Narrator: So they land onto a firey staircase and about 80 feet away down 3 flights of red stairs surronded by fire, they see the sword of burning hell.

Nenshou Iyoku: I GOT IT *takes a step then trips*

Kaika Kyohaku: Nice job jackass.

Nenshou Iyoku: why me *sob sob*

Kaika Kyohaku: I will go *Kaika slowly starts walking down the stairs*

Myou Sangai: mmmmm Nenshou, from that position it seems that you are proposing to all female characters that walk around that you are interested in sexual interco-

Nenshou Iyoku: WHY WONT YOU CLAMP THAT DAMN TRAP OF YOURS.

Narrator: While Nenshou was yelling at Myou for saying that, Kaika reaches the sword and grabs it.

Kaika Kyohaku: ....... Well here i go *she pulls the sword out* *suddenly out of the hole, liquid magma starts pouring out* EVERYONE RUN OR WE ARE GONNA GET BURNED LIKE HELL.... IN HELL..... HELLISHLY....

Myou Sangai: So this is not the time for sexual inter-

Nenshou Iyoku: GET US THE FUCK OUTTA HERE MYOU.

Myou Sangai: Yes sir, Mr. Iyoku. *he grabs them and flies back onto the main streets of tokyo*

Nenshou Iyoku: .............. omg..... theres people staring at us....

Myou Sangai: *starts yelling to the people below* WOULD ANY OF YOU HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH MY FRIEND NENSHOU IYOKU, HE WANTS SOME.

Nenshou Iyoku: .... Myou... my pride.... just shot to hell.... if I end up on the evening news i swear I am going to kick your ass.

End of Chapter 7.

Look Forward to Chapter 8.
Back to top Go down
https://animechill.darkbb.com

Wings of Darkness Chapter 7: Journey Into Hell
Page 1 of 1